INFANT AND TODDLER CARE
We know your precious little one deserves only the best care in his/her early years.
At Kinderland, every infant is well-tended to by qualified and experienced care-givers. They will enjoy the responsive, tender loving touch that is so important for their proper development.
This is accomplished in an environment that is designed with the highest possible level of safety in mind and provides opportunities for sensory, cognitive, creative, social and emotional stimulation during your child’s crucial growing months. Your baby nurtures in a comfortable setting that is conducive for his/her total development.
We believe in …..
- Close, caring relationships with competent & responsible caregivers who are responsive to infants/toddlers needs,
- Healthy, safe yet stimulating environments in which children can explore, make mistakes, be challenged and experience success,
- Strong family connections to foster parenting roles and empower parents to grow with their children,
- Developmentally appropriate infant/toddler curriculum that provide educational and developmental services through love, respect and understanding.
- To provide quality infant and toddler care in a conducive and healthy environment
- To foster social and emotional development through responsive communication and care
- To develop gross and fine motor skills in a stimulating yet safe environment
- To meet physical growth and developmental needs of infants
Besides meeting the basic needs of the growing infant, the KinderBabes and KinderTots programmes are specially designed to provide individual, responsive care and affection for every child to allow them to explore their own bodily capabilities.
Wide range of interesting activities held in a safe environment helps the infants to properly develop their gross and fine motor skills.
Language and Cognitive Growth
Cognition is the ability to think, learn and remember. Your newborn’s brain is rapidly making sense of the world through each interaction with our sensitive care-givers. Through listening and absorbing the basic and distinct sounds of language, he/she is forming the foundation for speech.
Creative Stimulation through Senses
The 5 senses are engaged in a specially designed environment that utilises colours, play tools, textures and sounds. Discovering cause-and- effect through play, your child will also build up a sense of creativity, inquisitiveness and exploration.
Social and Emotional Connection
How we respond to an infant is critical to his/her development, both socially and emotionally. Through responsive and interactive communication, infants will learn about various moods, gestures and emotions as his/her personality develops.
Kinderland Infant & Toddler Care is available at:
- Kinderland @ Choa Chu Kang (Sunshine Place) (New)
- Kinderland @ Marine Parade
- Kinderland @ Hougang
- Kinderland @ Loyang Point
- Kinderland @ Ministry of National Development
- Kinderland @ Revenue House (Exclusive to Revenue House staff) (New)
- Kinderland @ SengKang
- Kinderland @ Upper Changi (Opening soon)
- Kinderland @ Woodlands Mart (New)
- Kinderland @ Yio Chu Kang (Opening soon)
Contact the individual centres or call us at 6881 8818 for more information.